Online Classes - Yoga and Qigong
As we re-emerge from Coronavirus lockdown, I am gradually starting to teach in-person classes and workshops again, while also continuing to offer online options.
You can see my latest full class schedule below and find out about new events on my Workshops and Retreats page (I have in-person events running from June 2021).
If you'd like to keep up-to-date with class changes and new offerings (in-person and online), do keep checking this page - or stay in touch through my Newsletter (you can sign up below) or NurtureWorks Facebook page.
Weekly Online Class Schedule (Live on Zoom or Recorded)
Mondays, 6.00-7.30pm - Qigong - LIVE & RECORDED
Register to get access to live class and receive the recording.
Tuesdays, 8.00-9.00am - Well-Woman Yoga - TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. CONTACT ME FOR ACCESS TO THE LARGE VIDEO LIBRARY
Register for either the 30-minute or the 60-minute recorded option (no live class). If you select 60 minutes, you'll receive two 30-minute videos that can be done separately or as a single session - whatever fits your daily rhythm best.
Friday, 9.15-10.45am - Five Elements (Hatha) Yoga - LIVE & RECORDED
Register to get access to live class and receive the recording.
For live classes
- Once you've booked, you'll get a confirmation email with the Zoom link and password for that class.
- Registrants get the video recording within 18 hours of the session. So you can practise in your own time at home, whether or not you attended live (for 7 days with class credits or without limit with a monthly membership).
Find out about class prices, my new student trial offer, class credits and monthly memberships by clicking below.
Saturday, 11am-12 noon - Five Elements (Hatha) Yoga
Restarts June 5th, 2021 - in-person and online at Satyam Yoga and Wellbeing Centre.
How to Buy Credits and Book a Class
This video walks you through using my booking system to sign up for your Yoga classes or Qigong classes - whether you are paying drop-in or buying credits or a membership. If you're having any trouble, you'll probably find the answer here.
How to Access Your Live Class and Use Zoom
All my online classes are delivered through Zoom video conferencing software.
It's really easy to use Zoom. In the little video below, I walk you through getting started, accessing the class and using the screen controls within the class to give you the best experience. Or you can read the notes below.
I recommend doing a Zoom test call (just you) before attending class, so you can get familiar with it and check your settings and room set-up.
Here's what to do:
- First, sign up for a free Zoom account (this is optionable but makes things easier).
- Then, download Zoom to your device (Zoom Client for Meetings for Macs, PCs or the Zoom Mobile App for iPads and iPhones, Android) - Remember, the bigger the screen, the better view you'll have.
- Access your booked class by using the Zoom link from your confirmation email (or use the Meeting ID in Join a Meeting in the Zoom Desktop Client or App), then enter the session's password (also in your booking confirmation email).
- When relevant, select 'Open zoom.us' and then 'Join with Computer Audio' - that should bring you into the class.
Guidelines for inside the class
- Each class is password-protected, so it's a safe online space.
- During the class, I'll lock my video to the large screen - to give you more privacy in your own home.
- Place your device so I can see you - The better I can see you, the better I can connect with you, as in a normal class. So, ideally, place your device 2-3 metres away, so you and your mat are visible onscreen. And try to have a light in front of you and not behind you (eg a window).
- Use a laptop rather than a mobile device - so you can see me better on the bigger screen and so you can angle the screen more easily.
- Minimise the chance of disturbances - do make sure that your device is plugged in or fully charged and that other tabs or apps are closed so they don't hog bandwidth. And ask others in your house to stay off anything bandwidth-hungry and to try to leave you in peace during the class.
- Come in early to get set up or to chat - I'll open up the classroom 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the class.
- When you enter the class:
- Your video should automatically come on. If not, click Start Video in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Your audio will be muted. Feel free to unmute yourself (with another button in the bottom left corner of your screen).
- Here are some other useful Zoom help guides:
How to access the class recording
- For Well-Woman Yoga, you'll receive links to the weekly sessions just before the scheduled class time.
- For live classes
- If you have booked with class credits or drop-in, you'll receive a link to access the recorded class within 18 hours of the session. You'll have access to the recording for one week and can do the practice as many times as you like.
- If you have a monthly membership, you'll find the new recording in your video library within 24 hours of the class. You'll have unlimited access to it as long as you maintain your subscription.
Live or recorded?
- You can connect and chat with others before and after class.
- You'll get my personal attention - this is, of course, less effective than in-person, but I will do my best.
- We'll be able to interact - so you could ask a question or comment, if needed.
- You'll still get access to the recording - so you can do the Yoga practice again when you like!
- You can still enjoy my classes and continue with your guided Yoga or Qigong practice, even if you can't make at the scheduled time.
- For NurtureWorks classes, you can cancel your booking up to 1 hour before the start of the class - just find the cancellation link on your original booking confirmation. But, before cancelling, remember that, even if it turns out you can't make the live class, you'll get the recording.
- For Satyam classes, please check with Satyam Yoga studio.
My Other Online Offerings
Free Live Yoga Practice
I offer a free 10-minute Yoga practice live on Facebook every Wednesday at 8.15am in my private group, Women's Cycles, Women's Power. Just join the group to access these sessions - and to connect with like-minded women.
Online Women's Yoga Program
Want to dive deeper into honouring the natural rhythms that turn within you and without? Find out about my life-changing online Yoga program for women - Yoga for Cyclical Well-being: Empowerment Practices for Women.
"I have been going to Tiffany's Yoga and Qigong classes for a year and am so pleased to have found this lovely teaching style and such a dedicated and skilful teacher. I come away from classes feeling calm, energised, strong and supple. I also really enjoy the friendly atmosphere created in the classes," Mary G.